Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Branch Distribution & Services Department
Branch - Relationship Officer (Job ID: 2714)
- To be a team member of Branch Distribution & Services Department
- To build long-term relationships with customers
- To identify customers' needs and match their needs with appropriate products and services
- To acquire new customers through sales and marketing activities
- To coordinate in-branch and off-site promotions
- University graduates preferred, with a minimum of 2 years' banking experience providing financial services to retail customers
- Pass in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination or an Exempted / Qualified Securities Dealer
- Passes in the MPF and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations
- Sound knowledge in retail banking products & services, and able to ensure excellent services are delivered
- Pro-active, mature, independent, customer-focused, and pleasant
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua will be an advantage
(Candidates with less working experience may be considered for the position of General Banking Officer)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2714&PostingSeq=1l or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.