BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
To process settlement of Securities products
• Responsible to processing of Bonds, Paper, Repo, Reverse Repo, Structured products and Agency Function
• Responsible to prepare regulatory report, management report, KPI
• Monitoring account balance of APAC sites to ensure all transactions are correctly and accurately posted into OMR and AT2.
• Preparing and checking accounting vouchers.
• Pay up monthly and quarterly fee and expense.
• Conducting various testing and migration.
• Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue identified
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
• With practice, knowledge, theories and concepts of all aspects of capital and money market products (For example, Bonds, Repo, Derivatives and structural products, etc.)
• Knowledge on relevant systems. For example, Bloomberg, Reuters, Kondors, Murex
• Strong PC skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, etc.)
• Strong analytical, numerical and mathematical skills
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese. Spoken Mandarin is an advantage
• Customer-oriented and independent
• Effective time management and ability to prioritize workload
Specific Qualifications Required
• University graduate in Finance and Economics or related discipline
• Relevant experience on Bonds & Agency Settlement preferred
• Fresh graduates with internship experience and strong interest in Banking Operations can also be considered