- Research, compile, analyze and summarize data for routine and/or special projects or reports. Prepare financial metrics to continuously evaluate efficiency of plans against budget.
- Partners with Benefits managers and global team to align the company’s total rewards strategy and global benefits portfolio with local practices, regulatory requirements and financial costs/risks.
- Support projects such as implementation of new benefits plans and programs, as requested by manager.
- Benefits Operation: manage vendors/broker relationships, maintain benefits documents/resources, answer benefits queries and handle regulatory & firmwide reporting
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects across the HR function as and when required
- Bachelor degree or above in the relevant discipline
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Benefits
- APAC Benefits experience required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities