Based in Hong Kong, leveraged on its internationalization blueprints and diversified business, Eddid Holdings Group provides individual investors and institutions a comprehensive, one-stop investment platform. Since establishment in 2015, the Group has grown rapidly and currently covers HK & US equity trading, HK and global futures trading, leveraged foreign exchange trading, asset management, precious metal trading, personal and business loan, trust, insurance consultancy and FinTech development. The Group's business network spans across major financial markets in Asia and Americas, assisting clients to construct an international investment portfolio with global quality assets.
- Preparing credit proposals for Finance Department to make sure the Group meets credit standards of banks to comply with regulatory guidelines
- Responsible for bank account openings and banking activities ad hoc projects.
- Developing, supporting and maintaining Payment Solutions Applications, including payment gateway and payment terminal
- Conduct effective product control and valuation control related to products and derivatives in banking and trading book
- Ensure daily back office operations tasks are executed promptly and smoothly
- Degree holder in Business, Banking, Finance or any related disciplines preferred
- 8 years’ relevant experiences earned from Corporate Banking
- Able to work independently, attention to details and with good risk awareness
- A good team-player, proactive, self-motivated, and positive learning attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Proficient in English and Chinese word processing and computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)