A very well-established APAC-focused bank is currently looking for both Audit Manager & Senior Audit Manager under Banking Audit Department.
- To be a team member of the Banking Audit Department
- Manage the audit team to deliver audit assurance, insights, and sound and practical recommendations to the auditees;
- Prepare annual group audit planning for review and approval;
- Promote internal audit industry best practices to the team;
- Maintain and enhance rapport and communications with key stakeholders, including auditee management and regulators, to gain their confidence, respect, and cooperation;
- Assist Department Head in establishing appropriate audit charter, annual internal audit plan, and written policies and procedures for compliance by staff in the internal audit function;
- Review audit notification letter, program, working paper, and draft internal audit report submitted by a subordinate(s);
- Assist Department Head in preparing regular reports to the Audit Committee for review and comment;
- Perform/ lead ad hoc reviews/ investigations within a short period of time;
- Assist Department Head in establishing the budget of the internal audit function and controlling the expenses incurred.
- University graduate in a relevant discipline, such as Accounting / Finance or another business-related discipline, with relevant professional qualifications, such as CPA / ACCA / FRM, will be a plus.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Minimum of 5 years(for manager) or 10 years(for Senior Manager)' relevant experience, such as in banking / financial services
- At least 3 years in management of an audit team for senior manager
- Able to lead a team to ensure excellent services are provided