Bank Resource Management (BRM), Sales, Analyst / Associate, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Bank Resource Management (BRM) is a division within the Institutional Securities Group (ISG) that is responsible for the Firm’s securities financing transactions (including repo and securities lending), hedging of OTC derivative counterparty exposures, strategy and optimization of clearing relationships, and global collateral management.
- Execution: Manage daily transactional flow across Hedge funds, Asset Managers and Custodian Banks across all securities lending, repo, secured funding and front end credit products. Engage clients daily on existing and new opportunities.
- Business Development/ Relationship Building: Utilize firm resources and internal contacts to pitch and onboard new clients across the product areas covered by BRM, focusing specifically on the various axes our partners in trading have provided. Maintain and enhance existing client relationships through regular client contact.
- 2-3 years of experience in repo financing/ securities lending preferred
- Sales background preferred but not essential
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to work effectively in a team environment