A strong background local based bank is now looking for a credit card marketing manager role to join them for business expansion.
- Own and lead card marketing programs and foster joint relationships with business partners to grow credit card usage, spending, transaction etc., for stimulation of KPI such as account receivable, POS sales and fee income.
- Design attractive spending offers, marketing campaigns and merchant offers to solicit existing credit card holders for furthering card usage and attract new customers to apply for the bank credit card for card user base expansion.
- Keep abreast of market conditions and competitors offers for loyalty points and rewards schemes.
- Degree education with around 6 years solid bank marketing experiences preferably in credit card, unsecured loan or other retail banking products.
- Solid exposure of credit card usage offers, marketing programs and customer needs.
- Strong communication skills in Chinese and English.
Interested parties please send your resume in MS Word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Johnny at 6659 0667.