Have you supported multiple projects using smart multitasking skills? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We are looking for experienced consultant or Project Manager to join our Group Operations Automation team. You will have the opportunity to work on some of our most strategic programs as project manager. Our projects span across all business divisions and functions within Group Operations in UBS globally.
You must have previous experience working in a consulting firm, and ideally, are an accomplished generalist willing to work across different domains.
We're looking for someone to:
– Face off to internal clients, including wealth management, investment bank, asset management across corporate center
– Lead the planning and delivery of projects or programs, transformation and new business topics.
– Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders and prospective internal clients.
– Manage all aspects of the project, including the project management office (PMO).
– Drive workshops and host progress meetings and steering committees with management.
You will be working in the Group Operations (GO) team in Hong Kong. GO provides support to wealth management, investment bank, and asset management, and the team will support the Group Head of automation.
Your expertise :
• At least 8 years of project experience working within a consulting firm or equivalent within financial services.
• Attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills.
• The ability to adapt and network across a global organization.
• Experience managing staff, in the capacity of both line manager and matrix project manager
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Remediation, Core Banking, New Business Initiatives, or, Target Operating Model design
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
• Comfortable to operate as a project or program manager across different domains.
• Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
• Eager to learn quickly and solve complex problems.
• Highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and hands-on approach
• Able to build relationships and trust across a global organisation.
• Detail orientated with structured, organised, methodical planning skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.