Audit Manager (Data Analytics)
- Develop data models and interactive dashboards in big data environment to identify risks, forecast trends, and uncover insights
- Conduct data analysis and deliver analytics results by working closely with auditors in specialized areas such as corporate banking, personal banking, financial markets, etc.
- Perform model reviews and assist other audit projects as needed
- Explore advanced methods and technologies to enhance analytics performance
- Conduct research on the latest trends and applications about continuous auditing, AI, machine learning, etc.
- Degree or above, major in Computing, Data Science, Mathematics, Quantitative Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' experience relating to data analytics in auditing, banking, research, or risk management fields
- Proficiency in Python, R, and SQL
- Well-versed in analytics, statistical and visualization tools
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, and attention to details
- Excellent analytical, communication, and report writing skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Audit Manager