Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Top Tier Private Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
My client is a top Private Bank, who is looking for an experienced auditor to join their Private Banking audit team in Hong Kong. You will be working with the Group Internal Audit team, whose function is to support my client to achieve their strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. People with 6+ years audit experience should apply for this great opportunity with a well respected institution to learn under a great management team to further develop their audit career. There will be audit assignments across the APAC region, so candidates should be comfortable with some travel across the region.
- Conduct reviews and audits of key business areas.
- Provide practical and value adding solutions to key issues which have been identified.
- Analyze and assess the risks and barriers to delivery, assumed by both the business and support functions.
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address key risks.
- Prepare audit reports of findings for senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across the Group Internal Audit network and provide input for planning sessions.
- 6-12 years Audit experience within the financial industry gained through Big 4 and an internal audit function.
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to keep up with key shifts in the industry and regulatory developments.
- Able to work independently.
- Good experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management products will be a big advantage.
- Knowledge of Global Market products will be advantageous.
- Fluency in English is a must, and business proficiency in Mandarin is highly advantageous.
- Willingness to travel across APAC region.