Excellent opportunity to join our Internal Audit team!
- Leads integrated audit projects as directed (primarily as engagement supervisor. In-charge, generally for large/complex projects).
- Participates in audits, generally as subject matter expert. Broadly recognized for knowledge/ understanding (technology, operations, financial, and regulatory) across multiple businesses and/or for demonstrated expertise in a critical subject matter area.
- Leads and/or oversees multiple concurrent projects. Assesses risk and control, and designs audit coverage across an auditable activity with limited guidance from the Engagement Supervisor or Senior Audit Manager.
- Communicates findings.
- Drafts and communicates final audit report. Able to deal with senior management levels.
- Leads multiple concurrent projects which are generally large in size and high in complexity.
- Able to present and maintain a professional stand on difficult issues with little or no guidance.
- Demonstrates professional skepticism.
- Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Writes opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
- Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management.
- May execute limited managerial duties under the direction and oversight of the Senior Audit Manager.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Audit experience at a large financial institution or auditing company.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or business administration Certification in one or more
- of the following: CPA, ACA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Leadership experience for professional auditors, risk management, or project leadership professionals
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes
- Fluency in English and preferably Mandarin. Highly advantageous if the candidate can read and write Traditional and Simplified Chinese (especially with respect to technical audit reports and regulations);
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Solid problem solving skills; and
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time within regional financial hubs and the United States. Willingness to work flexible hours to support interactions with global counterparts.
- This position is based in Hong Kong.