Asst. Manager to Manager, Corp. & Comm. Loans Processing
- Ensure drawdown, rollover, fee collection is processed timely and according to the preset Loan Administration Scheduler.
- Act as a Checker role and monitor the work done by the Loan Clerks.
- Assist in the Planning of projects regarding loans operations and administration.
- Participate in the system development and assist implementation.
- Provide training to the team members.
- Post-secondary or above.
- At least 5 years of banking experience in loans processing, with 2 years supervisory level.
- Sounds familiar with the Bank's credit policies, approval authority, delegation, system and process.
- Deep understand of regulations and requirements in the Bank's discipline.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills