JAC Recruitment is a global recruitment agency having over 1,100 employees with a global network of 26 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, India and in Europe as Germany and UK. Established in 1975 in London, having more than 40 years history and experience as a top global recruitment agency. Now our HQ in Japan is listed on the 1st section of Tokyo stock exchange market.
Our Hong Kong Office (Tai Yau Building, 181 Johnston Road, Wanchai) which is aiming at expansion, we are now looking for an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our teams.
We can offer a wide range of experience and career path to be a Senior Consultant, Leader, a Manager or Principal Consultant.
Our Hong Kong office has received great funding and we are now looking for a strong consultant to join our Banking & Finance division in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join us as a recruitment consultant. We can offer an excellent international career path and attractive sales incentive plan.
As an Associate or Recruitment Consultant, you would have a responsibility to manage 360 degree recruiting role for our customers (clients and candidates) in Banking & Finance division. Following our corporate Philosophy & Policy and JAC way (which is our corporate operational direction), you will be required to work proactively for achieving your own target.
The role is 360 degree consulting service for our customers in the financial sectors. You should work independently but cooperatively as a professional individual and a team member. Of course you can be consulted by your senior colleagues, supervisors and Manager.
To achieve individual Sales target by achieving individual KPI targets & complying with corporate regulations
- Carry out business development focusing on target sector companies or roles (existing and new) and understand thoroughly the background of the position and the candidate requirements
- Search for potential candidates and conduct F2F interviews with them
- Understand thoroughly the candidate’s past experiences and future career path and plans, suggest the best matching position available and help the candidate to apply for the post, prepare for the clients’ interview
- Manage the progress of both the candidate and the client, assist in negotiation between 2 parties until an agreement is reached and continue to follow up closely with both client and candidate to be settled well
- Consult client companies in charge regarding the overall HR matter
Qualification and requirements:
Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum 1-2 years relevant "sales" experience
Excellent command of English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese skills is a must
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Sales and negotiation skills is essential
Ability to meet deadlines and targets
Ambition and the determination to succeed
Confidence and self-motivation
If you are interested, please send your CV to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and email@example.com
Please drop WhatsApp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!