Associate / Vice President - Volatility and Electronic Trading - Trading / Client Relationship Management - Hong Kong
Major accountabilities/Principal responsibilities: Mission
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Trading India volatility and managing the trading book
- Having India equity derivatives trading experience is highly important and required
- Implementing internalization for volatility products
- Executing these products in the market using SG proprietary tools
- Client facing as well as servicing
- Help ideate, modify and implement changes in the platform as and when required (catering to Asian markets required)
Profile required Key Skill areas & Knowledge required:
- Tertiary education in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or areas of study with a strong quantitative focus
- Rigorous and able to safely perform trading actions and procedures in a high-pressure production environment.
- Innovative approach toward new technologies in statistics and data science.
- Strong coding skills (Python, VBA, C#)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written), ability to establish strong partnerships with traders, sales and quants
- Master's Degree or a Ph.D. with a specialization in areas like Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science etc. required
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 2021/01/01
Publication date: 2020/10/11