Associate / Vice President - OTC Derivatives Lawyer - Legal / Taxation / Compliance Hong Kong
As a member of the OTC Legal team, you will cover the following areas:
Profile Required Qualifications/Competencies:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation for (i) Prime brokerage services, (ii) Finance hedging transactions, (iii) OTC equity derivatives together with some fixed income (including credit) derivatives.
- Identifying and analysing legal and regulatory issues relating to the structures of such transactions and advising the Front Office accordingly
- Approx 2-7 years' PQE. Private practice experience or previous experience in another financial institution preferred
- Derivatives (fixed income and/or equity) experience essential.
- Commonwealth or Asian (Singaporean or Hong Kong) qualification preferred
- Asian language skills an advantage
- Experience of prime brokerage transactions would be an advantage
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000647
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 02/03/2020