Associate / Senior Consultant - Individual Tax - Global Employer Services - Tax & Legal - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. About Tax
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review's World Tax 2014). Global Employer Services (GES)
is a specialized service line within Deloitte Tax practice focused on supporting our clients' expatriate mobility programs. As companies grow and become more global in scope, employment issue (tax obligations, immigration requirements, remuneration structures and policy) become more complex. Our teams work with some of the largest companies in the world supporting their expatriate populations and tax and HR teams.
GES services include:
Work you'll do:
- International assignment services - tax and immigration compliance
- Compensation & benefits - developing and implementing remuneration strategies
- International human resources - helping HR teams establish appropriate mobility programs and policies
- Risk. Talent. Rewards - tailored mobility programs and strategies
- Technology leveraging our Global Advantage suite of mobility tools
You are also expected to:
- Handle Hong Kong individual income tax compliance obligations, including preparation of individual tax computations and returns and handling correspondence with the relevant tax authorities
- Provide tax advisory services in Hong Kong individual tax efficiency planning and maintaining clients' relationship
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Degree holders in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with a recognized professional qualification
- Minimum 1 year of HK individual tax experience
- Self-motivated, mature, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; self-initiated and result-oriented
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua); other languages will be an advantage
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN167304