Come join our APAC Client On-boarding team! Lead the implementation process for Enfusion clients including project planning, requirements gathering, workflow review, product setup, UAT and client go-live. Engage with our buy-side clients including traders, portfolio managers and operational users throughout the project lifecycle and coordinate with internal Enfusion teams for data migration, product enhancements and custom reporting. Build a strong product knowledge, manage a positive relationship with our clients, understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes, create reports etc. Learn more here: https://enfusion.com/
What You Will Do:
- Manage new client implementations and serve as the first point of contact for new clients regarding platform customization, Q&A and workflow consulting.
- Consult with client to match their current and desired business processes with Enfusion software and services solutions.
- Engage senior client and internal stakeholders to review project progress and task-level status.
- Liaise with internal production team to support Data migration, Interfaces, troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues.
- Facilitate the setup of various components Enfusion software such as Funds, Brokers, Trade Commissions, Market Environment, GL accounts, etc. based on unique client requirements.
- Facilitate the setup of custom Position, Trade and Accounting reporting requirements.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and documentation in the Implementation workflow and other internal processes.
Who We Need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the hedge fund or alternative asset management industry, including front, middle, and back office workflows.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in an applicable field of study.
- A client-service mentality and collaborative work style.
- Strong client-facing communication and analytical skills are paramount.
- Solid project management / milestone / dependency tracking experience with an ability to identify and escalate project risks.
- Thorough knowledge of a wide range of both listed and OTC financial products.
- Experience with commercial Order Management, Portfolio Management and Investment Record keeping software
- Understanding of software development and product development lifecycles.