Corporate Finance; IPO, M&A, pre-IPO investment
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay plus discretionary bonus), 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
- Execute corporate finance transactions including IPO, M&A, financial advisory services
- Assist senior team members to perform duties including due diligence exercise, pitch books preparation, co-operation with external professional parties, client relationship management and liaison with relevant regulatory authorities
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by senior team members
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Law or related discipline(s) from reputable universities is preferred
- 1-3 years of working experience in corporate finance
- Strong business acumen, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must
Interested parties please send CV, to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.