Associate / Associate Director, Analytics & Assurance, RB BRM
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support the Head of BORM / Analytics in transforming CST team to become a risk MI centre, with the following key responsibilities:-
- design the program/logic with forward looking perspective to detect operational lapses / improvement areas in RBHK, and perform the same;
- design robust process to collate risk-related MI, and perform MI analysis to detect risk trend and themes for RBHK;
- Responsible for implementation and execution of the data analytic tests / indicators to facilitate the risk monitoring and work with the team to conduct the relevant assessment.
- Responsible for recording and collating the results from execution of the data analytic testings and providing the results to management.
- Solid working experience in retail banking
- Solid experience in Risk, Control & Governance, Operations, Branch
- Experience in Digital / Technology function is an advantage
- Strong risk sense and common sense
- Advance level in SAS programming and data mining
- Strong analytical skills and good judgement and ability to work under pressure
- A team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good stakeholder management by establishing good working relationships with people at all levels and to work well in a team
- Previous working experience in SCBHK would be a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .