Associate / AVP / VP, Center of Innovation (Data / Machine Learning / NLP / Fintech
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
Since the Big Data Analytics Team has achieved great success in building, using, and deploying BOCI data analytics capabilities, the team is now expanding to form the Center of Innovation encompassing Big Data Analytics, A.I. and Blockchain etc. for the Fintech development of BOCI. The proposed recruitment targets a talented professional to play a pivotal part as in the team to support ongoing business expansion and marketing initiatives.
- Perform various data analysis covering customer sentiment / behavior / profiling / segmentation, precision marketing initiatives and firm-wide financial / operational optimization modelling;
- Drive analytics data strategy, including data capture, data enhancement, data cleansing - with internal / external data management capability to enable quality analytics;
- Manage BU analytics through A.I. modelling, visualization design and insight generation process, provide expertise when advanced analytics is required;
- Partnering with business to deliver the value adding analytics insights into relevant business actions;
- Effectively present business insights gained from MI/ analytics reports to senior management for business decision making;
- Coordination of joint-up with external startups and/or Fintech entities for development of innovative technology, such as Blockchain, linking with the BOCI ecosystem; and
- Project management of innovation development activities within BOCI.
- Degree in Statistics, Math, Computing, Engineering, Actuarial, etc. (preferably with post-graduate degrees)
- Preferably at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of predictive modelling, big data analysis, and data science projects: machine learning, statistical modeling, and data mining techniques & algorithms (e.g. logistic regression, linear regression, random forest, neural network, deep learning, cluster analysis, time series, survival analysis etc.)
- Must have proficiency in scripting/programming language(s) like Python, R, Alteryx, SAS or SQL / NoSQL DB, etc.
- Knowledge of text mining / Natural Language Processing (NLP) / web analytics is preferred.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese is essential. Good Chinese writing and/or presentations preparation skills are definitely welcomed
- Exposures to digital marketing / eCommerce will be an asset
Previous Big Data Team applicants who attempted the written tests last year are welcomed to re-apply if interested.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)