China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Provide credit risk comments and mitigation measures on client’s credit applications;
- Point out relevant risk points and corresponding risk control/ mitigation measures about the new business and new product;
- Assist to review and formulate the policies and procedures about Credit & Counterparty Risk;
- Keep track on continuous risk monitoring and risk reporting;
- Provide user requirement and enhancement in electronic systems in respect of risk concern issues, and
- Perform UAT validation;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time are directed by the superiors.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related Disciplines;
- CFA / FRM qualifications preferred;
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in banking and/or financial / brokerage / asset management company;
- Familiar with best market practices; solid credit assessment skills;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office application, knowledge in VBA / Macro will be an advantage.