The Role Associate, Trade Support, Global Commodities Key Accountabilities * Manage the trade support function related to commodities derivatives products in the Middle office team for a growing division at a top Chinese investment bank; * Candidate will need to work in night shift to
Associate, Trade Support, Global Commodities
- Manage the trade support function related to commodities derivatives products in the Middle office team for a growing division at a top Chinese investment bank;
- Candidate will need to work in night shift to support the desk in real time basis during trading hours;
- Provide trade support for derivatives products, which includes reconciling , trade capture, allocations, monitor trader’s position checking , P&L reporting and reviewing relevant control reports;
- Enhance the pnl and risk reporting for the trading desk;
- Monitor trader’s position/P&L and reconcile discrepancies;
- Support day time function as a backup if needed.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years working experience in derivative trade support/MO role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Fluency in Mandarin and English, including written Chinese;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Office.
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.