Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited (“AAPF”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aozora Bank, Ltd. (formerly know as Nippon Credit Bank), a leading bank in Japan. Due to our business expansion, we would like to invite high caliber professionals to join us.
- Working as a team member, the candidate is expected to prepare credit proposals independently for internal credit approvals, including assessing, analyzing and interpreting financial information, undertaking risk assessment analysis, financial projections in compliance with internal credit system, business / industry analysis and other relevant due diligence work.
- Monitor existing exposures throughout the life of the transaction, including credit information gathering, review of company disclosures and third party reports, timely internal reporting and preparation of internal credit monitoring reports in compliance with internal requirements, etc. Moreover, handling of consent / amendment request from portfolio clients.
- Assist in the handling of end-to-end deal process from deal origination to settlement.
- Assist senior staff to facilitate strategic planning by carrying out relevant economic and market researches.
- Supervise junior analysts for production of quality credit analysis.
- Comply with internal rules, work procedures and credit policies.
- Bachelor's degree or above from a reputable university; Major in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred; CFA would be a plus.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in structured / leveraged / corporate finance field. Knowledge of APLMA / LSTA loan documentation standard would be an advantage. Candidate of lesser experience will be considered for the position of Senior Analyst. Previous experience working in a Japanese bank could be an advantage.
- Genuine team player with excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills. Candidate is expected to be professional, with positive working attitude and the ability to work effectively and efficiently under time pressure.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
We offer competitive salary package including 5-day work week. Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with full resume stating availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.