See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To manage and maintain the voice PABX and recording services in HK.
- Provide VoIP service support
- Provide VoIP and network incident and problem management
- Co-ordinate with Avaya vendor to support Avaya PABX
- Co-ordinate with HKT and Verint vendor to support Verint Voice Recording System
- Co-ordinate with Dell vendor to support EMC SAN storage
- Manage all the voice and fax lines in the bank which included branches and back offices.
- Participate to deliver Microsoft Team DID solution
- Following the bank policy to implement the change request
- Degree or equivalent
- Extensive working experience in IT or Voice area (at least 2 years or above)
- Good IT technology knowledge
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive working attitude
- Good team player
- Able to communication with supervisor and peers
- Written/verbal communications skills in English and Cantonese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.