Associate, Settlement, Operations
- Competitive & Negotiable
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited
- 09 Apr 18 2018-04-09
Based in Hong Kong, China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited (8407.HK) plays a critical and unique role to the globalization strategy of its controlling shareholder, the Shanghai-based Industrial Securities Co., Ltd (601377.SH).
- Responsible for handling the day-to-day settlement for Hong Kong and Overseas markets, such as generating statement & confirmation to client, preparing monthly report, reporting large open position to exchange, client account maintenance, upload span…
- Assist in maintaining smooth running of routine functions in DCASS operations. (e.g. net-down position, fund withdrawal, download reports…)
- Perform daily reconciliation to make sure that the margin level of client and exchange/execution brokers is matched.
- Assist in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and development for various system. (e.g. AFE, iBOSS, Sharppoint, Esunny, ATP)
- Bachelor Degree is a must
- At least 2 years of highly relevant experience is a must