Fund Operation; Data Management and Reporting; New Product Development; Operation Procedure Maintenance; System Development and Vendor Management.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Fund Operation: Ensure the daily operation workflows of funds are implemented and executed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Data Management and Reporting: Ensure data accuracy and all reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and punctually.
- New Product Development: Liaison with both internal (i.e. L&C, Investment, Product, Risk, Finance, Outsource affiliate entities) and external partners (e.g. trustees, distributors, service providers) to establish operation workflows to ensure the smoothness of product launching.
- Operation Procedure Maintenance: Compile, review and update operations policies and procedures to ensure the comprehensiveness and the compliance with regulatory requirements and Group policies.
- System Development: Responsible for system establishment and enhancement to automate or improve existing work flow.
- Vendor Management: Monitor the quality of service delivered by the services providers and internal affiliate entities outsourced.
- Ensure all operation issues are solved in timely manner and well recorded.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related disciplines.
- Qualified CPA or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt or above is a plus.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of operations experience in Fund House with 3-5 years in management role. (candidate with less experience would also be considered as (senior) association position)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in full operational cycle on secondary market trading and treasury functions, e.g., trade settlement, fund accounting, fund administration, reconciliation and data management & reporting; and strong knowledge in investment product and instrument, including OTC transactions.
- Attention to details with ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and be vigilant to abnormalities
- Independent, well-organized, self-motivated, able to work under fast paced and result driven environment, able to prioritize multi-tasking and time management.
- Strong communication skills and supervisory skills.
- Proficient Excel skills, with VBA Macro programming skills preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in ETF/QDII/RQFII operations is an advantage;
- Knowledge on Business Process Reengineer (BPR) is preferred;
- Project experience, especially on system enhancement and development involving cross-function collaboration is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with company’s personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.