Perform the regular investment risk reporting on the capital market portfolios; Perform the daily performance reporting of the capital market portfolios; Perform the daily investment risk monitoring of the portfolios; Coordinate with various internal stakeholders for the New Product Committee; Perform the regular and ad-hoc investment & risk analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform the regular investment risk reporting on the capital market portfolios, including the quantitative factor risk attribution;
- Perform the daily performance reporting of the capital market portfolios;
- Perform the daily investment risk monitoring (market/credit/liquidity risks) of the portfolios;
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders for the New Product Committee;
- Perform as PMO of various risk management and big data projects;
- Perform the regular and ad-hoc investment & risk analysis on multi-asset class/markets/events;
- Perform maintenance of the enterprise risk management policies and procedures;
Educational background Required
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/Mathematics/Risk Management is preferred.
Work Experience Required
- You need to have Minimum 2 years’ experience in risk management of the Financial Institution.
- Experiences in Investment bank/Consulting firm are preferred.
- Excel and PowerPoint are the Must, Barra and Bloomberg are preferred.
- The “Can-do” attitude is a MUST, you need to be able to work independently under stress;
- You need to have solid understanding of risk management in capital market products and/or alternative asset investments;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill;
- Strong communication skill, you need to be able to explain the complicated risk concepts in a neat and precise way;
- Speaking and writing in Chinese is a MUST, fluency in English speaking and writing is preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with company’s personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.