- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Associate, Retail Analytics
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Associate, Retail AnalyticsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
We are looking for a passionate Retail Analytic Senior Analyst/ Manager who conducts full lifecycle campaign management to include requirements, activities and design. At times, right candidates will enhance analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- To perform the campaign execution process for the business. Support users in defining the selection criteria and providing in-depth campaign analysis with recommendations
- To participate in the design, development and maintenance of analytical data-marts, ensuring that the information is updated, and in sync with business operations
- To work with other team members to build the infrastructure and drive automation of MIS reporting system to improve efficiency for quick response to business needs
- To join ad-hoc project as assigned from management
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data management, statistics or related discipline
- 4 to 6 years relevant experiences in campaign or data management area
- Proficient SAS programming skills and strong experience with: DATA step data manipulation with arrays, do-loops, and merges; SAS Macro language, PROC SQL experience.
- Strong Excel VBA is an advantage
- Manage multiple concurrent projects effectively
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.