See job description for details
About The Role
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Assist in achieving revenue targets for Institutional business
- Reports to Associate Director, Research & Analysis Hong Kong
Role Location: ANZ Hong Kong
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
As an Associate, Research & Analysis, you will manage a portfolio of International Banking clients in Hong Kong to carry out the Research & Analysis function.
You are responsible for identifying and effectively managing ANZ’s credit risk associated with lending to Institutional clients, this includes: analysing client’s business model, industry, management structure and financial results.
The primary activities of the role include:
- Preparation of quality credit papers with proper evaluation of risks of clients, devise and propose well-structured risk mitigation strategies
- Consistently make sound, high quality credit recommendations, based on thorough financial analysis and deep dive industry research and analysis
- Portfolio analysis and monitoring including risk grade review event management
- Managing stakeholders across the division team including Relationship, Risk and Product Partners
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong and relevant experience in risk analysis across Institutional customers
- Highly motivated, self- directed team player with excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills- written and verbal
- Proven experience in banking products and Loan Structures, Trade Finance and Global Markets
- Strategic mindset, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk/reward priorities
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (HON002713)
. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (a company incorporated in Australia)