This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join one of the leading executive search firms as an Associate to assist Consultants in search execution and business development. Associate plays an important role during the course of each search and they are key to the success of an assignment. It is also an ideal starting point to develop a career in the recruitment industry.
- Perform research and collect market data and intelligence of candidates.
- Conduct initial phone interviews of potential talents.
- Personal interview with qualified candidates.
- Produce necessary reports and supporting documents for candidate presentation.
- Manage the entire search process / talent mapping / candidate and client management.
- Provide Presearch and Business Development support for the team.
- Gather industry trends and market updates including hot functions, salary and hiring trends for the Marketing Communications team.
- Bachelor's Degree holder from a reputable University
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proactive, result-oriented and a good team player
- Always ready for all challenges with a “can do” attitude
- Inquisitive with an eagerness to learn
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people from all levels
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
About Bó Lè
Bó Lè Associates is a leading executive search business servicing local and Multinational clients across Greater China. Established since 1996, Bó Lè offers executive search and consulting expertise aligning with our clients’ growing demand for talented human resources. We have tenured consultants working in every major city in Asia, anchored by practice teams that bring deep specialization, know-how, cross-border market insights, and find the best talent. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.