This role will be focusing on real estate investment across GBA region. Ideal candidate need to have excellent modelling skills and good understanding of GBA real estate market.
Our client is a prestigious real estate investment platform with strong presence across Asia region. Their portfolios are across all the major asset classes.
- Build financial models and conduct market analysis on key markets in the region to support deal sourcing, investment evaluation, asset management and formulation of investment/portfolio strategy.
- Analyse various forms of deal structures across the regions alongside financial analysis.
- Work with investment team leaders in origination, evaluation, due diligence and execution of both direct and joint venture real estate investments.
- Support investment team leaders in preparation of investment proposals and coordination of internal stakeholders, portfolio managers and external partners and consultants.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Business, Finance, Real Estate or related subject preferred.
- 5 years of experience in real estate investment in real estate funds or property developers would be preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong English and Mandarin communications skills in order to work with senior management, internal stakeholders and external parties
- Knowledge and relevant experience in real estate investments in Greater Bay Area would be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a passionate and responsible individual, a good team player and a flexible mindset adaptable to changes.
Good team culture in a growing business.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Yang on +852 2848 4716