Associate, Real Estate Investment
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
• Hong Kong based • Global Real Estate Investment Management • Real Estate private equity or investment banking experience required
- Hong Kong based
- Global Real Estate Investment Management
- Real Estate private equity or investment banking experience required
Redpath Partners are currently representing a Global Real Estate Investment Management business with a newly established investment team in Hong Kong. The real estate arm of a global fund manager is establishing an offer in Hong Kong, to invest in development and project acquisitions across Asia Pacific. The team in Hong Kong require an investment professional to execute on real estate investment transactions. The group focus on investments across asset classes and already have an expansive global portfolio.
It is essential that candidates have Real Estate investment experience, this may be from buy- or sell-side, or candidates with investment experience within a developer may also be considered. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to execute deals; with strong financial modelling skills and the ability to run due diligence on potential deals.
- Take a key role in the acquisitions team to execute on transactions
- Prepare financial analysis and models of the Company’s ventures and projects
- Understand and report on all financial and tax issues
- Prepare research and background information on the venture(s), competitors, markets and other relevant areas
- Track and maintain both existing and new portfolio data and transactions
- Financial analysis of potential investments and capital expenditure projects
- Portfolio revaluations
- Financial modelling and forecast for investments and the Fund
- Feasibilities for developments.
- Degree qualified in finance or real estate related discipline with property industry exposure from a multinational investment bank, real estate private equity and development
- Strong knowledge of underwriting assumptions for asset and platform level deals with a good command of Excel software and financial modelling
- An excellent understanding of regional property market dynamics i.e. behaviour, market conditions, valuation procedures, leasing procedures, risk management in a development context
- Fluency in English & Mandarin.
To explore the opportunity in more detail please contact Alice (email@example.com).