Associate, Real Estate Financial Modelling
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
• Based in Hong Kong • A leading property developer, with investments across Asia Pacific • Advanced financial modelling skills essential
- Based in Hong Kong
- A leading property developer, with investments across Asia Pacific
- Advanced financial modelling skills essential
Our client, a Hong Kong based real estate developer, is looking to take on an Associate in their financial modelling team. The team focuses on land and asset-level acquisitions, creating models for potential new developments and assisting to execute on new acquisitions. You will also be responsible for on-going portfolio management, keeping models up to date for the Asia Pacific-wide real estate portfolio, as well as development projects in the pipeline.
- Excellent DCF financial modelling and valuation skills
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a related discipline
- Degree educated in a related discipline
- Experience in the real estate industry is desirable
- Qualified CPA and applicants from Big 4 M&A and transaction services teams welcome.
To explore this opportunity further please send your resume to Fay (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion.