Associate, Rates Sales Hong Kong - Markets
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate, Rates Sales Hong Kong.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for the team's direct revenue targets
- Strong knowledge in the rates and cash bond product, and a broad understanding of other products, specifically Rates products
- Focus on cross team and cross border selling initiatives on regional and global level
- Support rates product development activities
- Deliver survey result and market share in sales channels
- Maintain key accounts and execute key transactions
- Interact with clients efficiently and skilfully at all levels including all aspects of execution
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- Relevant experience in client coverage, interest rates derivatives and cash bonds products execution and pricing, preferably gained with a financial institution
- A team player with excellent written and verbal skills and good analytical and sales skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AC0L
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited