Private banking sales quality and regulatory control role.
Private banking sales quality and regulatory assurance role.
- Perform extended scope of surveillance work expected by HKMA regarding HKMA selling practice onsite and meet the regulatory requirement as a full license bank
- Assist in private banking APAC development including UAT testing
- Trade surveillance including data sorting, order checking, identifying discrepancies and weakness, reporting control issues to private banking management
- Fund flow order monitoring
- Client risk profiling form checking
- Intranet document maintenance
- System access review
- Support ad hoc incident investigation / error trade
Skills & Experience
- Degree hold in business / finance-related disciplines
- 3 years of work experience in audit, operational risk, compliance, control function in regulatory bodies or financial institutes (retail / private banking preferred)
- Good banking knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written Chinese and spoken Mandarin and English
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.