Our client, a well-established Regional Bank, is looking for a Senior Associate who has a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Finance to join their team.
Our client, a well-established Regional Bank, is looking for a Senior Associate who has a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Finance to join their team. This role will contribute to the origination and execution of lending and advisory transactions. The successful candidate will be an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and has a proven track record of coordinating internal and external teams to meet transaction deadlines.
- Responsible for financial modelling and analysis, identifying key risks, assisting senior team members with originating and executing lending and advisory transactions
- Prepare credit analysis, risk and return analysis, credit applications, term sheet negotiation etc.
- Attendance and participation in client meetings and development of client relationships
- Create marketing materials - pitchbooks, lender presentations, confidential information memorandums etc.
- Assist in preparation of credit applications and other internal approval requests
- Ensure KYC standards are met for all transactions
- Conduct industry and product research to identify new opportunities
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years' of experience in Project Finance, especially in marketing, execution, due diligence, documentation, and credit risk analysis
- Ability to work under pressure in a high stress environment
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Fluent English and native/near native Mandarin are essential
- Impeccable interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel may be required