- Assist in the origination & execution of project finance and related transactions, including refinancing and acquisition transactions.
- Execute all aspects of transactions, through negotiation of term sheets, credit process, financial modelling, documentation, through to financial close.
- Play an active and prominent role in teams providing Financial Advisory to clients.
- Mentoring of juniors in relation to the development of high level financial modelling capabilities.
- Assist in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, in order to support the team in growing business in the region, including preparation of marketing related material, with a particular focus on the China market and Energy, Infrastructure & NR sectors.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Project Finance/Structured Finance.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English.
With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Germany and USA on the horizon, Space Executive is a multi-disciplinary recruitment agency that has already made its mark globally in just four short years.
Space Executive specialises in recruiting senior management to executive level personnel for listed Multinationals, Financial Services, Private Equity and Venture Capital across Strategy and Corporate Development, Change and Transformation, Technology, Finance, Sales and Marketing, General Management, Human Resources and Governance (Legal, Risk and Compliance).
Space Executive has been recognised for its exceptional work and service delivery in recruitment and has received a number of awards including Best Places to Work in 2019, Recruitment International Best Newcomer 2016, Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Gold Award 2016, and was ranked Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency in both 2016 and 2017 by LinkedIn.