Associate Principal, Artificial Intelligence Architecture
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Go live with cutting-edge AI. Only what land's in the customer's hands, and makes lives better, is real.
- You will be part of the AI CoE. We are shaping AIA's Artificial Intelligence (AI) agenda. In this key role, you will be responsible for driving a journey to leverage AI, ML and Deep Learning (DL) to create the next generation insurance, health and wealth customer engagement platform.
- Drive the architecting of tangible AI solutions for AIA Group
- Translate business requirements into end-to-end AI solutions.
- Shape our global AI strategy and architecture roadmap to drive AI adoption across 18 Pan-Asian markets Your core area
You have (growth-) possibilities to specialize in some of these technical areas:
- Architect AI solutions, according to business requirements
- Propose and execute daring moonshot projects, aligned to the organizational long-term strategy, which you drive in the AI space.
- Participate in customer-focused hackathons for rapid POC build throughout the region
- Evangelize and drive adoption of the AI solution architecture. Drive engagements with leaders and collaborators in the AI governance space.
- Work collaboratively to define the strategy and roadmap for AI architecture. The AI function is high profile and we have transcended organizational structures.
- ROI of projects. Non-monetary return such as better customer engagement is quantified through track-able metrics
- Latency of APIs and databases
- Average time to market per project iteration
- Evangelize and promote the use of ML /AI where appropriate in the business and wider AIA group and persuade function owners of the benefits of adopting this new technology.
- Co-ordinate regular internal communication with collaborator groups and regional CEOs/CTOs to assess and respond to market specific needs.
- Liaise with departmental stakeholders and achieve their buy in by showcasing proven successes.
- Cloud architecture for compute-heavy requirements
- API ecosystem
- Deployment of big data algorithms and (deep-) AI models (e.g. with Databricks + Kubernetes)
- AIOps stack (e.g. MLFlow, Jenkins, Kubernetes etc.)
- Command-line based cross-code integration
- Deep learning using frameworks such as Keras or similar
- Software engineering related tasks that interlink with the AI creation chain
- AI quality testing, versioning, black-box to white-box transformation, and AI standard setting
- Security/Compliance related workflows
- Form key connections with all parties that can help to make the customers' lives better and set out standards for relationships. Drive organizational understanding of AI solutions
- Knowledge of the full stack for go-live on (e.g.) Python-based projects (we e.g. love experience on data integration latency and API service time for compute-intensive models / Deep Learning).
- The team is typically building/deploying on Databricks and Azure Kubernetes Services, and experience in related technologies is highly beneficial
- It is advantageous if you have a proven track record of leading enterprise and solution architecture delivery and adoption.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, ideally demonstrated through proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with executives, business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Broad knowledge of architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure, and security architecting.
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure architecture design, including fully scale-able cloud-based infrastructure.
- Optional: Experience on defining secure frameworks or methodology for data studies and data discovery on restricted data source such as with PII data.
Cloud development certifications, MOOCs on Machine learning, statistics, certification on Enterprise Architecture. Preferred Typical Skills:
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.