As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.
- Assist on operational risk identification, assessment, monitoring, control or mitigation and reporting.
- Work closely with business/supporting functions and prepare regular reports to management.
- Monitor business/supporting functions on remediation plans to address warning key risk indicators.
- Monitor and ensure business/supporting functions provide timely risk event reporting and issue resolution.
- Perform risk and control assessments to validate effectiveness of controls and provide recommendations.
- Perform independent operational risk incident investigation. Provide advisory to business/supporting functions to improve control and risk mitigation.
- Support any ad-hoc operational risk projects or investigations assigned by management.
- 2-3 years or above experience in auditing, risk and control, quality assurance, procedural review in banking industry. Experience in operational risk is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills (including Cantonese, Mandarin and English) with good reporting writing skills in Chinese and English.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.