Associate, Management Reporting and Planning
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Provide support on the management reporting and planning functions and assist in performing insightful analysis and review of business performance to senior management
- Management reporting and planning
- Validate sales and financial metrics to ensure accurate reporting to the management
- Support senior team members in timely compilation of various management reports
- Provide advice to business units and resolve any issues that arise in management reporting and planning process
- Assist in performing insightful analysis and review of business operations
- Assist in analysing financial and operational performance to provide strategic insight for senior group management
- Support senior team members in identifying key issues and engaging with various stakeholders within the Group to provide relevant report and analysis
- Provide support on system enhancement and testing
- Support other tasks within the management reporting & planning team as necessary
- University graduate with preferred degrees in business, accounting, finance, economics, information systems, math, sciences or engineering
- Strong graphical presentation and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Good team player and willing to learn
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.