Reputable securities company- one of the most established in Hong Kong Experience in brokerage in preferred Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefit
- Training to become a RM and Support Relationship Managers (RMs) to provide excellent service to high net-worth clients so as to achieve client retention
- Understand client requirements and assist RMs in daily maintenance of account relationships
- Initiate account openings / closures / update instruction checklists and interface with client to ensure completion of documentation requirements
- Handle and follow up clients' enquiries, service requests and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure timely follow up on client calls / queries
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Provide administrative support to the team if required
- Degree holder in Business, Financial Services, Economics or related disciplines.
- 2 years’ working experience preferably in brokerage industry.
- Holder of SFC Representative License of Type 1 is an advantage.
- Proactive, hungry, patient with clients and responsible by nature.
- Good interpersonal skills, detail-oriented and customer-oriented.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
- Mature, independent, and self-motivated, ability to work effectively under pressure and be a team player.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
The client offers attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to:
cv (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com
For a confidential conversation please call (after submitting resume to above email) our Talent Acquisition Team: Edward, Douglas, Andrew, Justin or Stella: +852 25239955 or +852 25239994
Candidates must have legal rights or IANG visa to work in Hong Kong, Mainland China or Macau depending on office locations chosen.
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 65522