About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate Strategy
- The candidate will need to develop the best strategy to drive in business for Credit Card Core Balance & Personal Loan business. To maximize the revenue, this role will need to segmentize the target base and optimize the offers to different target segments. The candidate should also review marketing program performance to continuously improve the program efficiency.
People & Talent:
- Overall responsible for support growing of Credit Card Core Balance, Personal Loan top-up & Revolving Loan business
- Product enhancing including developing offer, feature enhancement and competitor monitoring
- Conduct campaign planning and work closely with different channels for campaign execution via clients segmentation, offer testing, etc.
- Be a member of Credit Card Balance Growth Squad to facilitate idea generation and implementation resulting from the squad activities
- Living up and demonstrate the corporate culture and values. Ensure all required trainings are duly completed
- The ability to interpret and follow risk-related guidelines appropriately.
- Adherence to the Risk Decision Framework (RDF) and work in association with Risk team.
- Legal & regulatory risks to be mitigated.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Within CCPL - Lending sub-teams: Telesales, Acquisition, Product & Service, Business Planning
- Within Retail Bank - Distribution, CP, Digital, CCC, CEPG, Operations, RA, Business Planning, Tech, Personal Segments, Marketing & other products
- Risk - CRM, operational, legal, compliance
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.