Associate, Information Security
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 04 Apr 18 2018-04-04
IT Security position in a globally leading financial service company.
Our client is an international banking and financial service group. They are looking for an experienced Security professional who has hands on experience and financial service/banking background.
Monitor and maintain IT infrastructure aligning with security policies and HKMA's regulations
Involve in implementation and support of security solutions - SIEM, DLP, NG firewall and antivirus applications, etc.
Provide patch management, system hardening and security training
Analyst cyber security trends, events and metrics
Review and advice on security weaknesses & vulnerabilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Expertise in IT Security/ Audit procedures
- 3-5 years of experience in cybersecurity/ infrastructure security/ security operations and projects
- Background in banking/ financial sector is highly preferred
- Certification of CISA/CISM/CISSP is highly preferred
- Outstanding experience with regulatory requirements and compliance such as HKMA and MAS
- Good command of English, Cantonese/Mandarin. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Positive and can-do attitude that enables you to work under pressure
- Willing to travel for business
- Strong organization and troubleshooting skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.