Associate, Fund Accounting & Operations
- Competitive & Negotiable
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Based in Hong Kong, China Industrial Securities International Financial Group Limited (8407.HK) plays a critical and unique role to the globalization strategy of its controlling shareholder, the Shanghai-based Industrial Securities Co., Ltd. (601377.SH).
- Supporting the daily operations in relation to prepare the portfolio valuation and calculate the net asset value per unit
- Performing investment compliance checking
- Maintaining proper accounting record and handling annual financial statement for designated portfolios and funds such as SFC authorized funds, Cayman funds and etc.
- Reviewing funds documentation and preparing operating memorandum.
- Handling investor subscription and redemption issues
- Degree in accounting or related disciplines with over 2 year’s relevant experience in fund industry
- Experience on Cayman Fund / Authorized Funds / Private Equity Funds’ operation is preferred
- Good Communications skills and proficiency in PC skills
- Fluency in written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer.