Asset Management firm with strong financial backing is looking for a Fixed Income Analyst to work closely with their portfolio manager with a focus to perform bond / fixed income execution trading. Monitor market move, place trade orders and efficiently source liquidities. Provide the investment recommendations and assist in formulating investment strategy/asset allocation. Assist and prepare some marketing materials.
- At least 3 years’ experience in buy-side or sell-side, experienced in FX / Rates / Derivatives / Bond trading.
- Generate trade ideas and complete trade execution in compliance with internal and external control measures
- Timely update FI market’s liquidity, market-driven events, and highlight macro / political / regulatory risks
- Track and evaluate bond / fund performance
- Assist in building fixed income models by researching data extensively