Financial accounting role for our private banking, investment banking and brokerage businesses.
Financial accounting role for our investment banking, private banking and brokerage businesses.
- Perform core financial control functions and maintain proper accounting records, including ledger maintenance, reconciliation control, revenue recognition, impairment for IPO, placement and bond issuance
- Apply relevant accounting standards to ensure accounting compliance
- Prepare regulatory returns for the SFC, and prepare financial statements on solo and consolidated basis
- Prepare Head Office reports and other ad hoc reports or information as per request
- Participate in system development and automation projects
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external audit
Skills & Experience
- Degree in accounting-related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience, with Big 4 audit background
- Good communication skills, fluent English and Chinese (written Chinese and spoken Mandarin)
- Good team player with ability to cope with pressure
- Attentive to details with good quality and accuracy
- Excellent computer / automation skills and good Chinese word processing ability
- Qualified accountant
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.