Expense control function in our financial management team.
Financial accounting in expense team - responsible for expense control, accounting treatments, reconciliation, system implementation, etc.
- Assist in payment system and workflow revamp / automation / design
- Assist in procurement information collection, due diligence & meeting minutes drafting (in Chinese), and relevant policies review & update
- Handle staff expenses claim, costs upload and document filing & storage
- Assist in month end closing, AR/AP reconciliation and other accounting work
- Provide clerical/ administrative support to the team
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by supervisors etc.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge / experience of IT / network, change management, UAT, system change / upgrade / design, Oracle system / platforms an advantage
- Degree or above, preferably with Accounting and IT knowledge
- Proficient in PC operations (e.g. excellent on MS Excel, Word & Power point)
- At least 3-5 years exposure in financial institutions preferably in the areas of expense handling and procurement
- A self-starter and detail oriented
- Good figures sense
- Mature and independent
- Able to work under pressure and hardworking
- Willing and able to properly understand the businesses so as to ensure effective expense control and the related change management
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English & Chinese, including Mandarin and written Chinese
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.