Associate, Equity Derivatives Pricing Analyst
- Structure and develop equity related structured products
- Develop, support and maintain equity derivatives pricing / quotation / hedging systems
- Develop/Test/Enhance derivatives pricing and risk monitoring tools
- Work with teams to facilitate front to middle and back office flow and integration
Skills & Experience
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good Knowledge in equity derivatives and structured products, e.g. options, accumulators, range accruals, etc.
- Proficiency in C# / Excel VBA and Microsoft platform
- Good knowledge in Java, Linux, cloud computing and distributed systems
- At least 3 years of relevant application development experience
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Excellent technical and analytical skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts
- Experienced in working in front-office environment
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.