A China-based full Licensed Corporation is looking for a high-calibre Associate to join her Capital Market Department.
- Work closely with teammates to go through whole process of deal execution
- Build relationships with issuers and peers for more quality deals
- Manage existing clients and develop new investors
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years’ relevant experience in capital markets
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Good communication skills of English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Willingness to work extra hours to meet deadline
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Ada at 9710 9507.