Our client is a reputed professional services firm seeking for an experienced individual to join the corporate administration service line in the Hong Kong office as a part of their growth plans.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for transaction documents review, and the draft of policies and procedures
- Identify and advise on the implication of any laws and regulations changes to the business if necessary
- Ensure proper execution of transactions that is in compliance with laws & regulations, internal policies & procedures
- Participate in contract negotiation, and act as an SME to advise on contractual rights and obligations
- Enforce high client service standards, drive alignment and consistency within the team, and conduct on-going performance monitoring
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and intermediaries.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 3 years relevant experience in documents review particularly for financial transactions and preferably in financial institution or law firm
- Ability to decode and understand client needs, and commit to deliver client solutions at the highest level of service standard
- Sound knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements with solid track record of SPVs administration
- Sound practical experience with a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal
- Good team player with strong influencing skill
Please contact Gap Cheung at +852 3952 7205 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number: JO0000004079 to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.